Microsoft Word 2007 and 2010 lets you create blog postings and publish them directly from Word. (Actually, I’m doing it right now!) Using Word is generally easier than most blogging software, which requires users to edit HTML code.
To create a blog posting from Word:
- Click the Office button.
- Select New, select New blog post, and then click the Create button (lower right corner).
- Click the Register Now button in the dialog, and then select your Blog provider from the drop-down list.
- Enter the appropriate information into the New Blogger Account dialog box.
- Click the Picture Options button if you want to select a picture provider from the drop-down list.
(If you don’t use a picture provider, select None-Don’t Upload Pictures.)
- Type your blog posting, and click the Publish button on the Ribbon to publish it to the blog. (When you publish, Word will prompt you for your Username and Password.)